Terms & Conditions
Membership fees should be paid by 31 July 2017 or before you start playing if joining part way through a season when the membership fee may be pro-rated with agreement from the Club Treasurer, Paul Burton. Please transfer your membership fee to the club account using the details below:
Old St Mary’s FC
Account No: 31225189
Sort Code: 40-42-01
The club keeps information from your membership form on computer. We may disclose this information for the following limited number of reasons:
- To club officers and club members so that they can contact you.
- The AFA, Amateur Football Combination, Cup bodies, the FA for membership & discipline purposes
- To Bexley Council or their contracted organisations for access to pitches and facilities.
Old St Mary’s has only extremely limited insurance cover. Members are urged to make their own arrangements for insurance cover for personal injury. Please inform your captain of any medical condition.
If accepted as a member, I agree to observe the FA’s Respect Code of Conduct and the AFC’s Spirit of Football programme both on and off the field. I will
- Play for whichever of the 3 club teams I am selected for.
- Be expected to contribute to Driver’s costs for away games where appropriate
- Adhere to the Laws of the Game
- Display and promote high standards of behaviour
- Promote fair play and behave within the spirit of the Laws of the Game
- Always respect the match officials and their decisions
- Never engage in public criticism of the match officials
- Never engage in offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour
- Avoid bullying, intimidation, harassment and any other unsporting behaviour
- Always show respect to my captain, manager and fellow team-mates, the opposition and their team officials and supporters and spectators of all ages
- Ask my team captain to talk to the referee if I have a problem during the game
- Remember we all make mistakes
- Shake hands with the opposing team and match officials at the end of every game